NOV AC Cleansing Gel - 3.88OZ./110g
NOV AC CLEANSING GEL is a gel-based makeup remover which gently removes makeup and debris without depleting the skin's natural moisture.
The NOV AC series is made up of oil-free, low stimulation cosmetics that gently moisturize the skin while suppressing sebum secretion and oxidation. The NOV AC series products are gentle and effective but will not leave the skin dry or rough.
○ Glycyrrhizin acid and photosensitive substance No. 201 condition the skin to treat roughness
○ Contains vitamin C and E derivatives (dl-α-tocopherol, 2-L-ascorbic acid and phosphoric acid diester potassium salt) for gentle cleansing and nutrition
○ Contains vitamin E for anitoxidant effect
○ Oil free
○ Has a low stimulation formula to reduce irritation or allergies
・Contains no fragrance or color additives
・Has a low stimulation formula to reduce irritation or allergies
・Has been patch tested
・Has been allergy tested
* This does not mean, however, that allergic reaction or irritation will not occur. Please use only as directed and with care.
Without washing or wetting your face or hands, apply a marble-size amount of cream over the face and gently rub in a circular pattern. Rinse immediately with warm water.
- ● Due to the natural characteristics of this product, the product may not remove makeup effectivly if you use an insufficient amount of product or fail to rinse the
- product with warm water immediately after apply and spreading the product.
● One tube every one and a half months
- ● About the size of a cherry
WATER・CYCLOPENTASILOXANE・METHYL GLUCETH-10・DIGLYCERIN・DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL・BUTYLENE GLYCOL・ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE・SORBETH-6 LAURATE・SORBITAN STEARATE・PEG-11 METHYL ETHER DIMETHICONE・ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER・SODIUM HYDROXIDE・POLYGLYCERYL-10 LAURATE・DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE・POTASSIUM ASCORBYL TOCOPHERYL PHOSPHATE・TOCOPHEROL・QUATERNIUM-73・METHYLPARABEN
● General Precautions:
keep out of reach of children
use only as directed
for external use only
do not use on broken or irritated skin
avoid direct contact with the eyes; flush with cool water if contact occurs
test a small amount of product on a small area of skin to see how skin reacts
discontinue use in case of redness or irritation
consult a physician if redness or other conditions persist or worsen
avoid storing in extreme temperatures or in direct sunlight
seal the product completely after each use
● Product Precautions & Details:
HABA adds NO chemical colors, fragrances, or preservatives to its products. Please note the following:
The slight product smell or fragrance is all-natural; no chemicals are added to mask the smell;
A rapid or extreme change in temperature may discolor the product; this will not affect the product’s safety or effectiveness;
After opening the product for the first time, use or discard all product within one (1) year.